Our passion lies with craft beer, real ale & wines paired with superb local British pub classics. We have one of the best beer gardens, looking out over Barn Meadow and the River Misbourne; perfect for outdoor dining or catching up with friends and family over a drink or two. Our beautiful 18th century pub can be found on the High Street in Old Amersham village.
Our team are dedicated to maintaining and improving The Eagle's high standard of service and superb food quality.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for enthusiastic and forward-thinking chefs, who are passionate about food, to work in our small kitchen at the Eagle.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and help shape the future of this wonderful village pub. Hospitality with personality is the key!
Job Duties (but not limited to):
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
You may also be required to help with these Additional Duties:
- Menu planning
- Food shopping
- Recording food temperatures and other health safety reports
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place